I was a special gift to my owner, on Valentines Day 1996 from someone very special. We are embarking on a bit of travel, so you will be able to follow our adventures and tales, as I keep this sort of diary for my owner. You could say this is my version of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. Something to keep you amused while we are on our journey. Please add comments, we like to hear back from you.

17 December 2007

Monday, December 17, 2007

Well its Monday morning, and the start of the last week of work for my owner, this year. Yesterday was the traditional family get together for his father's birthday and christmas. Some of the family had not seen my book of our adventures and travels. My owner my book there for them to read and look at the photographs. Not to many read it but they looked at the photographs.

No comments: